• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 Cuda

E-BODY

Reaction score
I have a 1971 Cuda I'm going to be looking for shaker hood & breather for the six pack

tonysrt

Reaction score
I just bought a repro AMD Shaker Hood at Carlisle for my 71 Cuda. Hoping to get it on this week. Don't know if your looking for used or new.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! ! Share some pics when you have time.

E-BODY

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado.
Got any pics of that bad ass car of yours?
Yes I do
20191119_170220.jpg

tonysrt

Reaction score
I wouldn't hold my breath looking for NOS. Many years ago late 80's I got an NOS 71 Cuda r/s front fender. The guy that sold it to me said he also got a shaker hood, they guy that sold it to him said it was a hood with a hole in it not knowing it was a shaker, but it was spoken for. That's why I bought the repro.

E-BODY

Reaction score
Yes that's what people said about the air grabber hood & the air grabber duct material, well I got a mint NOS Air Grabber hood & Wednesday I bought a NOS Air Grabber duct parts air canister everything complete need nothing the guy had 3 of them if I listen to what peeople said I wouldn't get anywhere or do anything people don't know what I'm capable of so I prove them wrong all time and do & get things done they say can't be done.

Last edited:

E-BODY

Reaction score
Know the difference between a Power Bulge Hood & an Air Grabber hood?

E-BODY

Reaction score
My Buddy who worked at Chrysker doing their seats & vynal roofs in the 70's did my vynal & seats

budascuda

Reaction score
That's the spirit, don't listen to what people say and never get held back by what they claim you can or can not do!
But why join a car forum and ask people questions? I am an esl and don't quite get the irony!

tonysrt

Reaction score
Originally he was looking for a shaker hood, but I guess he settle for an air grabber hood.

E-BODY

Reaction score
That's the spirit, don't listen to what people say and never get held back by what they claim you can or can not do!
But why join a car forum and ask people questions? I am an esl and don't quite get the irony!
I enjoy the form it's not that I'm not listening I read what he said I'm referring to life struggles

E-BODY

Reaction score
Originally he was looking for a shaker hood, but I guess he settle for an air grabber hood.
Lol yes I have more then one car I have a collection of Mopar cars the Air Grabber I've purchased NOS is for my 73 Charger I changed it from column shifter to floor slap stick just installed my rebuilt 340 Six Pack I have hideaway headlights I'm instaling to so basically my 73 Charger going to look like a 1972 Charger Rallye.

E-BODY

Reaction score
I just bought a repro AMD Shaker Hood at Carlisle for my 71 Cuda. Hoping to get it on this week. Don't know if your looking for used or new.
What they charge you at the Carisle swamp meet becuz I think repo go for $1,000 I like to get a NOS I know it's going to take time to find it who knows But my Cuda was redone in 2007 bead blasted all new parts & I'm in no hurry it's just something Im looking forward to getting & the Shaker hood Cuda looks do cool

Last edited:
Back