• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1972 Barracuda race car-----rolling chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmopars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling this 1972 Cuda drag car. It has been a race car most of its life on the West coast. with 14x32x15 on Weld rims. Dana with 4.56 on a full spool and moser axles and Wilwood disc brakes on all four corners. Art Morrison ladder bars and coil overs. Full tube chassis car with cage front to back. Has tubular k member with rack and pinion steering and tubular upper and lower control arms with coil overs in the front. Fiberglass doors,hood, and bumper. Have California pink slip with the car. ASking $12,500 OBO. I need to sell due to other race car being built. Open to reasonable offers. Located in Illinois 38671945-196-1972-Plymouth-Barracuda.jpg38698075-067.jpg

38671945-196-1972-Plymouth-Barracuda.jpg

38698075-067.jpg

Deathrow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling this 1972 Cuda drag car. It has been a race car most of its life on the West coast. with 14x32x15 on Weld rims. Dana with 4.56 on a full spool and moser axles and Wilwood disc brakes on all four corners. Art Morrison ladder bars and coil overs. Full tube chassis car with cage front to back. Has tubular k member with rack and pinion steering and tubular upper and lower control arms with coil overs in the front. Fiberglass doors,hood, and bumper. Have California pink slip with the car. ASking $12,500 OBO. I need to sell due to other race car being built. Open to reasonable offers. Located in IllinoisView attachment 21570View attachment 21571

View attachment 21570

View attachment 21571
Hi, is the car still available,, call [email protected] than”s

Deathrow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a super charged 9 sec. car I got off a four year old add the guy never sold it and I got a great deal, what do you care anyway obviously you have no f ckn life if you have nothing better to do. Like get lade, f ckn looser

Rob C

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha ha ha ha, oh your a scream!
Your what? 8 years old telling me I have no life and I should get laid. Now that statement is clearly a **** looser crying pitch for a *****! And the you chest pump a fast car claim? 8 seconds? Really?!?! LMFAO!

Little girl, DILLIGAF about your make believe car?

Go repaint your toe nails little girl!
Tampons for you are in the fridge!
When you really have a fast car, look me up.
8 seconds
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO, what an ass! Holy Chit!

I have a super charged 9 sec. car I got off a four year old add the guy never sold it and I got a great deal, what do you care anyway obviously you have no f ckn life if you have nothing better to do. Like get lade, f ckn looser

Edward Hackett

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha ha ha ha, oh your a scream!
Your what? 8 years old telling me I have no life and I should get laid. Now that statement is clearly a **** looser crying pitch for a *****! And the you chest pump a fast car claim? 8 seconds? Really?!?! LMFAO!

Little girl, DILLIGAF about your make believe car?

Go repaint your toe nails little girl!
Tampons for you are in the fridge!
When you really have a fast car, look me up.
8 seconds
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO, what an ass! Holy Chit!
Not feeling the love, guys.
I saw a guy up at the Grove with a very nice '67 'Cuda lookin' at the sky on launch; sound Familiar, Rumble Fish? Like two weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back