• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1972 Big Block Cuda--Easy Project With a TON of Parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda33

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1972 Cuda. I've been working on this car off and on for 10 years and I need to move on from it. The car came from the factory as a B5 blue 340 Cuda as per the build sheet and fender tag. It looks like it was painted red at one point in its life. I have a clear title in my name. It is not numbers matching. All the hard work has been done already. There is no rot in the body. All you need to do is work out the gaps, block it out, and paint it. Over the years I have replaced the floor pans, driver's side front frame rail, outer wheel houses, trunk extensions, quarter skins, and much more. A lot of time and care was put in to the car. More than anything, this car was built to be a cruise night special/driver.

Now, onto the fun stuff. The car currently has a 400 big block and 727 trans out of a one owner '73 charger with less than 61,000 miles on it. The drivetrain came out of a car I parted and was a running and driving car. I have all the original documentation from that car to prove what the engine is. It also looks like it may have been a warranty replacement engine based on some of the documentation I have from the Charger. I also have an Edelbrock Performer 383 intake and Mallory billet distributor to go with the engine.

As for parts, I have literally tons of them! I have the whole interior out of the car. The seats will need to be reupholstered but the cores are definitely good. I have the center console, slap stik shifter, door cards, interior panels, the original dash which will need a new pad. I also have BRAND NEW carpet, headliner and headliner insulator pad. I have bags of hardware and clips and all kinds of OEM stuff. I have the tail lights. I have a spare door, a spare drivers side fender, a spare 8 3/4 rear with axles and a 489 case (no carrier). I have the skinny front and rear bumpers and the big one is that I have an original grill in good shape that isn't broken! I also have the complete wiring harness, pedals, just about everything you need to put it together save for a few things. The car is currently sitting on a set of police car wheels with dog dish hub caps. I also have the original 14 inch hubs to go with it.

As for price, I'm asking $15,500 or best offer for everything. If it's a cuda/mopar part, it goes with the car. I'm not parting out anything or selling anything separate so don't ask. I will take trades plus cash but it has to be something I'm looking for. I don't want to do an even trade. Give me some money. Here's what I'll trade for:

--2008 to present Challenger--can be v6 or v8 but must be a decent car.
--Enclosed car trailer--must be at least 20 long to put a full sized car in.
--Solid, drivable muscle car made before 1996.

The car is located in Pine Beach, New Jersey. More pics available upon request.

CAM01984.jpg

CAM01985.jpg

CAM01986.jpg

CAM01987.jpg

CAM01988.jpg

CAM01967.jpg

CAM01968.jpg

CAM01971.jpg

CAM01972.jpg

CAM01973.jpg

greasemonkey512

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 2009 challenger classic pack, id be willing to trade.
original owner
80k miles
5.7L 6 speed manual
B5 blue
very few mods

Located in VA

65579.jpeg

65684.jpeg

Deathrow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is my 1972 Cuda. I've been working on this car off and on for 10 years and I need to move on from it. The car came from the factory as a B5 blue 340 Cuda as per the build sheet and fender tag. It looks like it was painted red at one point in its life. I have a clear title in my name. It is not numbers matching. All the hard work has been done already. There is no rot in the body. All you need to do is work out the gaps, block it out, and paint it. Over the years I have replaced the floor pans, driver's side front frame rail, outer wheel houses, trunk extensions, quarter skins, and much more. A lot of time and care was put in to the car. More than anything, this car was built to be a cruise night special/driver.

Now, onto the fun stuff. The car currently has a 400 big block and 727 trans out of a one owner '73 charger with less than 61,000 miles on it. The drivetrain came out of a car I parted and was a running and driving car. I have all the original documentation from that car to prove what the engine is. It also looks like it may have been a warranty replacement engine based on some of the documentation I have from the Charger. I also have an Edelbrock Performer 383 intake and Mallory billet distributor to go with the engine.

As for parts, I have literally tons of them! I have the whole interior out of the car. The seats will need to be reupholstered but the cores are definitely good. I have the center console, slap stik shifter, door cards, interior panels, the original dash which will need a new pad. I also have BRAND NEW carpet, headliner and headliner insulator pad. I have bags of hardware and clips and all kinds of OEM stuff. I have the tail lights. I have a spare door, a spare drivers side fender, a spare 8 3/4 rear with axles and a 489 case (no carrier). I have the skinny front and rear bumpers and the big one is that I have an original grill in good shape that isn't broken! I also have the complete wiring harness, pedals, just about everything you need to put it together save for a few things. The car is currently sitting on a set of police car wheels with dog dish hub caps. I also have the original 14 inch hubs to go with it.

As for price, I'm asking $15,500 or best offer for everything. If it's a cuda/mopar part, it goes with the car. I'm not parting out anything or selling anything separate so don't ask. I will take trades plus cash but it has to be something I'm looking for. I don't want to do an even trade. Give me some money. Here's what I'll trade for:

--2008 to present Challenger--can be v6 or v8 but must be a decent car.
--Enclosed car trailer--must be at least 20 long to put a full sized car in.
--Solid, drivable muscle car made before 1996.

The car is located in Pine Beach, New Jersey. More pics available upon request.

View attachment 63432

View attachment 63433

View attachment 63434

View attachment 63435

View attachment 63436

View attachment 63437

View attachment 63438

View attachment 63439

View attachment 63440

View attachment 63441
Hi, is that 400 ci from the factory,, or is it a 360ci-or383ci turned into a 400ci. Also I live off Fischer Blvd were can i see the car thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back