• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1972 Cuda 340 4-speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Bought from original owner 36 years ago. Never drove it,stored inside,no winters, 28,000 original miles. never an accident. No body parts need to be replaced but original motor was gone when I bought it. Everything else present. Rallye red,black interior,console with pistol grip. Needs to be restored,car apart. Power disc car. I have more than 40 NOS outside trim pieces still in wrappers and original boxes,most of outside trim, Tips, mirrors,grilles,Valance,etc. have all front suspension parts,brakes,etc new in box as well. factory AM and AM/FM radio. Box full of 72 factory literature collected over the years for this car,everything I could find. Have build sheet and Decode by Govier. Priced to reflect that car is very straight, not rotted and have a serious stash of NOS trim to use on this car or sell to another. If everything sells together,then $22000 for it all. I don`t need to or have to sell the car,but would finally like to see the car get finished. If you are a serious buyer than we can talk about all the details of the car and extent of NOS parts. Text Jim at 585-281-6434 or e-mail at [email protected] and I will get back as soon as possible.

Last edited:

mjb765

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post on the site and no pics..I may not have tons of posts, but I'm not selling anything.......Putting up some pics would help with the sale.

Last edited:

waffle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P1000182.JPG
Yes I know, but it`s behind many things in back of garage difficult for good pics. Been there in same spot for 25 plus years! Wanted to see if any interest before I bring it out into daylite. Excellent clone or restomod candidate for someone with enough resources. A pic of the literature I`ve accumulated for this car, and a few more, sorry the pics are not that good.
P1000180.JPG
P1000181.JPG
P1000178.JPG
P1000179.JPG

Last edited:

mjb765

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I know, but it`s behind many things in back of garage difficult for good pics. Wanted to see if any interest before I bring it out. Excellent clone or restomod candidate for someone with enough resourses. But I will try to get what I can for pics!

Don't put the pics up just for me.....I'm just suggesting you will get a better response with pics.

waffle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought from original owner 37 years ago. Never drove it,stored inside,no winters, 28,000 original miles. never an accident. No body parts need to be replaced but original motor was gone when I bought it. Everything else present. Rallye red,black interior,console with pistol grip. Needs to be restored,car apart. Power disc car. I have more than 40 NOS outside trim pieces still in wrappers and original boxes,most of outside trim, Tips, mirrors,grilles,Valance,etc. have all front suspension parts,brakes,etc new in box as well. factory AM and AM/FM radio. Box full of 72 factory literature collected over the years for this car,everything I could find. Have build sheet and Decode by Govier. Priced to reflect that car is very straight, not rotted and have a serious stash of NOS trim to use on this car or sell to another. If everything sells together,then $22000 for it all. I would finally like to see the car get finished by someone. If you are a serious buyer than we can talk about all the details of the car and extent of NOS parts. Text Jim at 585-281-6434 or e-mail at [email protected] and I will get back as soon as possible.

quapman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Waffle...how far from the west side of Rochester are you? I have a friend up there who might be interested.

waffle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought from original owner 37 years ago. Never drove it,stored inside,no winters, 28,000 original miles. never an accident. No body parts need to be replaced but original motor was gone when I bought it. Everything else present. Rallye red,black interior,console with pistol grip. Needs to be restored,car apart. Power disc car. I have more than 40 NOS outside trim pieces still in wrappers and original boxes,most of outside trim, Tips, mirrors,grilles,Valance,etc. have all front suspension parts,brakes,etc new in box as well. factory AM and AM/FM radio. Box full of 72 factory literature collected over the years for this car,everything I could find. Have build sheet and Decode by Govier. Priced to reflect that car is very straight, not rotted and have a serious stash of NOS trim to use on this car or sell to another. If everything sells together,then $19500 for it all. I don`t need to or have to sell the car,but would finally like to see the car get finished. If you are a serious buyer than we can talk about all the details of the car and extent of NOS parts. Text Jim at 585-281-6434 or e-mail at [email protected] and I will get back as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back