• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1972 DART 318 Auto solid project

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is this 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger. Purchased recently to settle an estate the Dart restoration has been started but unfortunatly the previous owner got ill and never had the chance to enjoy his dream and finish it off. Car is pretty solid. There has been a new left 1/4 panel, outer wheelhousing and trunk floor dropoff installed. Right 1/4 was being stripped and will require some bodywork there yet. Really solid fenders, inner fenders, doors and floorboards. Minor patchwork needed on front floor and trunk floor and a couple frame areas. Nothing major at all but there. Car is missing a few pieces that I know of that they could not find like the rear window mouldings, radio, and drive shaft, some emblems, etc. What you see and what is in the trunk is all I have for it. The front window mouldings, wiper arms, roof rail mouldings are off and in the trunk. The Dart does have a good 318 roller motor in it that reliable sources that knew the gentleman have told me has less than 10k miles on a newer rebuild. I have no way of proving or disproving this, just passing on what I know. 5,900.00

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back