• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1972 Dodge Challenger Saga

rhamson

Reaction score
Rear Parking Light 6 50% Reduction.jpgDrivers Fender Finish 1.jpg

Rear Parking Light 6 50% Reduction.jpg

Drivers Fender Finish 1.jpg

Last edited:

rhamson

Reaction score
I have a 1972 Challenger that nothing is original to it so I am doing a restomod and cleaning up some of the things I hate. One is the side markers that were stuck onto it as an afterthought to placate the DOT. These are flush to the body from a 1971 Roadrunner.

kdkdracing

Reaction score
I have a 73 Rallye with the same ugly marker lights. I like what you did and they're still Mopar parts. I'm just removing mine.

rhamson

Reaction score
They would look cool too. You just have to take into consideration the compound curve of the Challengers fenders when placing them.

djais1801

Reaction score
that was one of my favorite features on my 71...and the taillights!632.jpg

632.jpg

72chally440

Reaction score
Definitely one of the best things about having a non-collectible car... You get to mod it to your liking. Nice improvement. It is going to stand out in the crowd.

rhamson

Reaction score
I like looking at the original cars but they never did steer or stop well. The modifications I do to the car are for my edification and won't add much value except for the parts. And we all know how hard it is to sell a car based on that.

Back