• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1972 Dodge Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed-pv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1972 Dodge Challenger. It is a beautiful car and runs great. Red with black cloth interior. The Paint job is absolutely beautiful. The small amount of rust around the rear lower quarter panels was cut out and new panels were professionally welded in with only the smallest bit of body filler used for a skim coat. The motor is a 318 that I believe is the original motor. Motor starts on the first turn of the key and runs VERY strong! Motor is stock as far as I know. It does have aftermarket headers. It has an automatic transmission that shifts great. The car has power steering and power front disc brakes. There is no rust in the car at all! Body is VERY straight. All the electrical items work and all the windows roll up and down well. It also has an aftermarket radio with door speakers that work great!

The car has factory AC but is not hooked up. You would need the AC Condenser, Dryer and a couple of hoses to get it working. The interior looks very presentable. The dash has a cap on it but looks nice. Bumpers could use a re-chrome or drive them as is. The car looks beautiful and with a few small touches could easily be a show car. As it sits it is a VERY nice driver. The wheels are brand new chrome American Racing wheels and the tires are new BG Goodrich Radial T/As.

The car runs and sounds great and looks AWESOME! The brakes work great as well. There are a lot of new front suspension parts including QA1 lower control arms! Build sheet is still in the back seat. I am asking $23000.

THANKS for looking!

Car is located in Jacksonville, FL. Clean Clear Florida Title.

IMG_9403.jpg
IMG_9420.jpgIMG_9413.jpgIMG_9425.jpgIMG_9427.jpgIMG_9428.jpgIMG_9441.jpgIMG_9438.jpgIMG_9447.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back