• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Barracuda- New Member, new Gen3 Swap Advice.

planesavers

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm very new to the site. I have a 73 Barracuda (318 Auto) that I'm swapping in a 6.1L/TR6060 from a 2010 SRT8 Challenger.

Need some advice about converting to a Hydraulic Clutch. I have an OEM E-body Pedal Set and I'm hoping to use the stock 2010 Challenger Throw Out Bearing (if possible?).

What is the best setup to buy from the firewall to the Tranny?
I see Full Hydraulic Conversion kits but because I have the pedal and an odd Tranny I was hoping you guys could help me with some part numbers so I can piece build a kit.
IMG_9758.JPG

IMG_9768.JPG

IMG_9764.JPG

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Glad you joined up.
Others have done that swap, so help will be on your way.
You might go to the Welcome Wagon and introduce yourself to the E-body crowd here.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome from Panama
You will need a master that is proportionate in volume & travel to the release brg , I would contact Sliver Sport & see what they have done , I know they have a master that works with the stock pedal but I am not sure how well matched it is to the release brg . Tilton & McLeod are complete systems . Brewers may have some insight as well .

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! As Chryco said, Silver Sport should be a help for you. I look forward to seeing your build.

Back