• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Barracuda original paint no rust 62000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickymopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys i hate to but i need to sell my 73 barracuda. Its original paint all but the trunk lid guy i got it from said it had a weird spoiler on it . There are a lot of door dings and small dents on the car. Originally car had a white stripe i put a flat black one on. I really cant find anything wrong with the body other than the dings no rust around windows none in the trunk,floors,fender or quarter bottoms the most solid body i have ever saw.The grille is nice the lower grille and lights are nice all so.The front and rear valance pans have never been damaged and are in good shape.The interior is nice was white changed to black it got new seat covers but the side panel got painted the carpet is the original still in good shape so is headliner, dash is original not cracked gauges are nice and clean, console is in good shape. The engine is a 318 i guess the original i have not checked has a small cam idles in gear runs great for a 318. Has a Edelbrock intake Holley street avenger 670 carb 915 heads and magnum exhaust manifolds msd box and distributor. Exhaust has an x pipe then duals out the back turned down at the back. Clean under the hood. Trans is a 904 has a shift kit dont slip shifts hard. The rear end is a 8 3/4 single with 271 gears started to change it but its so good on gas couldnt do it. I put a new gas tank on it and sending unit but gas gauge is still off its empty at 3/4 tank. The steering box leaks some where the column goes in someone had taken the ac compressor off before i got it the compressor and hoses came with it when i bought it and will go with it thats all the problems i can think of. The bumper jack and spare tire is still there I have the front bumper guards. I dont want to list it on feebay too much trouble Im asking $27500.00 im open to decent offers THANKS MICK Car is located Bakersville N.C zip 28705

cuda2 072.jpg

cuda2 004.jpg

cuda2 003.jpg

cuda2 007.jpg

cuda2 008.jpg

cuda2 028.jpg

cuda2 033.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back