• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Challenger full exhaust 318 without header

44070dart

Reaction score
any info on where to buy a complete exhaust system using stock factory exhaust manifold ..dual exhaust car ..mufflers no resonators ...or do I go to an exhaust shop :icon_butt:

moparleo

Reaction score
It all depends on how much you want to spend. The local muffler shop is the cheapest and fastest. They can do it while you wait. The next would be through an nation wide auto parts company like NAPA etc... It would have to be special ordered and could take up to a week to get, and then you would have to install it your self or pay the muffler shop to install it. Lastly and most expensive would be a restoration exhaust system ordered through a restoration parts suppliers like TTI ( the best but most expensive), Year One , Roseville , ECS , Classic Industries , Jeg's , Summit , etc.....

44070dart

Reaction score
cheapest .. or least expensive.. doubt this is going to be cheap .. used TTI in the past great stuff but this is just a 318 and I just want an exhaust system ...I'll check the muffler shops in the area ..thought it might be cheaper to order and install myself

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
Any suggestions on a nice Mopar, growling, throaty exhaust system? I have a 1973 Cuda with a 383, 4 speed. Originally came with a 318, 3 speed. I have aftermarket headers. Should I go with Magnaflow or Borla exhaust kit?

Back