• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1973 Challenger Parts Car $2500 Rockton, IL 61072

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakedoctor

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 73 parts car. I want to reiterate that this is a parts car for a few reasons. I do not have a title. I do have a fender tag. This car has been parked outside for several years but has plenty of salvageable goodies on this car can be reworked or used for core.

Has 8K tach with rally cluster from an earlier car. Most of us know these are pretty desirable. I wiped the gauges off a little with a damp cloth. Could use further cleaning but they look really nice considering the condition of the rest of the car. Steering column & wheel are going to need cleaned but I would expect them to function just fine in your car. White bucket seats with white rear seats (cores only), white door panels. Dash pad has 2 large cracks but lower pieces all look to be fine. (Missing radio). Console has a couple small holes drilled in the centerpiece faceplate which I believe is replaceable. Glass is all there and will roll up and down.

The floors are shot. Trunk floor is shot. This car has damage to the rear drivers side due to the tire coming detached from the car while it was driving. Car got parked after that. That was 15 years ago roughly.

The doors look pretty decent underneath. Passenger door has a crinkle in the front at the gap of the fender. It can be fixed with some skill. Drivers door looks better. Drivers fender is fiberglass so no rust there.

The brakes are froze up so this will need to be pulled onto your trailer with a nice strong winch. It will NOT roll. It MUST be pulled and drug. I would not trust a WalMart come-a-long. Bring a good winch.

Front core support appears plenty solid enough to be usable. Grille is present. Radiator is gone. Hood is gone. Has locked up 318 engine with what I believe is a 904 trans. Unknown rear end. I will assume it is a one wheel wonder for the sake of this sale.

Trunk lid is probably usable. Paint is flaking off but seems straight for a driver car. I have all window stainless trim in the garage. It is in pretty good shape. No noticeable dings or dents. All is straight and presentable. Drivers side door panel was cleaned/wiped off and I have it in the garage with the trim.

Overall lots of usable parts, cores, or even some just set them in place and go- depending on the quality of your car.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

C5.jpg

C6.jpg

C7.jpg

C8.jpg

C9.jpg

c10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.