• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1973 Cuda 340 Auto work in process Petty Blue 13.950.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have up for sale a true BS code 1973 Plymouth Cuda. Work was is in process on the car with professionally installed new full left and right 1/4 panels along with new outer left and right outer wheel housings, left and right trunk floor dropoffs, one piece trunk floor, rear window filler, tail light panel, right trunk gutter, rear crossmember, left and right crossmember extensions and rear valance. Pretty much all the hard expensive work is done. All new parts have been welded in, welds ground and all seamed sealed. Quarter and rocker seams are all finished and primered. Roof and deck lid has been stripped and primered. Sand and reprime and there ready for paint. Rest of the panels are solid and aren't going to require much at all. Hood has some dings and dents that still need repaired.Underside is solid. Sand and paint. Door jambs still need sanded down. Cowl, firewall, inner fenders are very solid. Nice enough to just scuff and paint it. Frame rails and torsion bar crossmember are solid. Someone installed framerail connectors sometime in its life along with some welding on the floor pans. Your choice to do what you want to do there. I do have the front and rear glass mouldings and rear bumper fillers. Needs carpet, headliner, visors, A pillar mouldings, inside glass mouldings, radio. Seats are the correct ones for the car but someone had them recovered at an upholstery shop at one time. They are not torn and useable if you wanted to. Very nice unbroken grille. Car is an original Petty Blue 340 auto Cuda, but it is not a matching number car. The 340 that it came with from the factory is no longer in it and someone replaced it with a 360. Engine does turn freely. Has not been run for a few years but you should be able to hook everything back up and you should be fine if you wanted to use it. Car has had about 3,400.00 in new sheet metal put on along with over 7,000.00 in labor, plus what was paid the car, so it is priced very fairly for what it is and whats been done. If you ever paid to have professional bodywork done, you know what it costs. I have a couple other Mopar project cars I'm involved in and would like to be able to finish them up first so I'm offering this up instead of it just sitting when someone can continue on it it get another Cuda back on the road. Car does not have a fender tag or build sheet so you can pretty much do whatever you want with it. Serious inquiries only please. Not interested in any trades. I'll keep what I have. As long as the ad is up the car is for sale. I will pull the ad once its sold. Clean PA title, 13.950.00

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1298.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

IMG_1311.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0974.JPG

Tskoog21

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice car, if you change your mind about trades let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back