• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1973 Cuda grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarTT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you're right. But maybe somebody has original oem/nos grill for sale, who knows. I'm interested also in used one, even if slightly damaged.

James in Texas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On my 73 I found the grille to be brittle and broke easily I bought one on ebay but it came in pieces and I lost alot of cash on it. I know along time ago a guy in lousiana made garbage grilles that would warp when got hot.
I had to convert mine to a 70 style because the repro made today just wasnt available
Not sure about the new ones

Rich G.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
31F227BD-A0F5-439E-8D6E-C2D6C97E1451.jpeg
I bought this grill for my 73. It was repaired and you can see the repair on the back but the front looks very nice. What was strange is you cannot put the bumper filler piece on. It doesn’t fit. I guess if you’re not putting that piece on like a 72 you’d be fine. Don’t know if it’s just my filler piece. I wound up buying o new grill for $750.00 . I paid $375.00 for the used one so if anyone needs one it’s for sale. Shipping would be tough.

James in Texas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did the repro fit and where was it purchased. I ended up with a 70 style they just didn't make a repro when I got one
Can anyone tell me about door and the rear panels that fit and ones to stay away from

Rich G.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t put the new one in yet. Still doing the body work. Just collecting parts. It sure looks good. I got it from Rosville Mopar. I would guess there’s only one person making them. I don’t know if OER is making panels yet but I saw a challenger one at a show and it looked pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back