• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1973 dodge 4x4 van

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajavan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD

1973 Dodge 4X4 short boxvan. Bought from original owner 3 years ago (California van). Conversion wasdone in 1975 by Burbank Four Wheel Drive. I have all the receipts for the van,they total over $50,000.00 over the life of the van. I also have a copy of 1976Pickup Van 4x4 magazine that has a 4 page article on the van.

I spent 2 months, striping it down, for a freshening,tricking it up to use for work. I owned a Van Conversion shop for 18 years, soI was living out my second childhood.
I have driven it over 14,000 miles since then with noissues. I use it for mobile RV repair, but I am retiring. Everything works; Imean everything, except the air cond., which has been professionally convertedto 134. It is the clutch pack, which can be changed on the van. It even hasdelay wipers, and a really cool LOUD air horn.
This thing gets more looks and conversations then myrestored 62 300, my wife’s bad ‘A’ BB 69 Camaro, or my 340 6pk 4spd. Ebody.
It lived most its RV life in Mexico on the Baja, hence thelis. Plate “BAJA VAN”. It has the minor scares to prove it, but the body hasever been hurt badly. Other then very, very minor rust, the body is verystraight. And NO it has never been rolled. Everybody asks if it is top heavy,and it isn’t. I have owned 2 other 4X4 Dodge vans, they are NOT top heavy.
360 727 tranny Dana 60 diff. Dana 44 front posi front andrear. All one-ton stuff. Discs on front. Huge Warren winch. Dual tanks, Dualbatts. $1200.00 worth new 35x12.50x16.5 BF Goodrich T.A.RadialsThere is so muchdone to this van, it is impossible to list it here.
Even though it weight’s 10,000 LBS. (that tells you howbeefed it is) it has plenty of power.
Outside is a Rat Rod look, but it could be easily paintedand dolled up to look really sharp. I have mixed emotion; I kind of like therat rod look, and so do most.
You can fly in, and drive this Van anywhere in the USA rightnow. I totally trust it.
I 'am asking $6500.00.I don’t need to sell it,it is not a fire sale.This is a one of a kind. You couldn’t build it for anywhere near this amount. It is a fair price.All my Mopar friends say it is worth it. If you want it, pm me, I can send a link to more pictures.
As always, no tire kickers. I won’t finance it, and no, I won’t hold it till you can get a loan or sell something.IntrestingTrades considered no Harleys, no projects. I am too old and tired for that. pik 030.jpgpik 009.jpgpik 017.jpgpik 021.jpg

pik 030.jpg

pik 009.jpg

pik 017.jpg

pik 021.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back