• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1974 Barracuda 360 Auto major bodywork Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
74 Barracuda 360 Auto up for sale. A lot of time and money has already been spent on the restoration of this Barracuda. All the major bodywork is pretty much done .All the welding, grinding, seam sealing is finished. Inside floors from front to back are not primed so you can see all that was done and not covered over with body filler. Its all new metal! Minor work still needed on the valance panels and deck lid. Inside drivers door and underside hood still need cleaned up/sanded/primed. Rest of the body needs blocked and reprimed. Underside sandblasted, primed and recoated with black truck bedliner coating. Very nice and neat. Solid framerails. Some of the car was somewhat bolted together for transportation purposes. Still needs headliner, seat covers, carpet. Take into consideration what you would pay just for a Barracuda project car, adding over 150 plus hours of labor at a body shop and add in close to 5 grand in parts, the car is priced very fairly and its done correctly. I do have a fender tag for the car. Originally a green 318 auto car. Serious inquiries only! New parts professionally installed and are as follows:

Trunk floor

Left trunk floor dropoff

Right trunk floor dropoff

Left outer wheelhousing

Right outer wheelhousing

Left 1/4 skin

Right 1/4 skin

Left rocker panel

Right rocker panel

Under rear seat panel

Left Footwell

Right Footwell