• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1974 barracuda project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys ! Selling my 1974 project , this was my driver 18 months ago , wanted to make a racecar..but my wife is pregnant and i bought my dream car a 71 cuda , so this one has to go : *****
74 barracuda bh23 , have broadcast sheet with all stamps on body : kl8 darkmoostone from factory with white buckets and interior , was a 318 car . now its yellow with black interior , new rear shocks with new rear leafs , car is 90 % complete , comes with a 1971 340 and a 4 speed 23 spline dual location mount tranny, 8 3/4 is there with. 3rd member and all , front suspension , k member , gas line , fuel line is all there with window trims and all glass , dash pad aftermarket and stock gauges , car had an amateur restoration back in. 2000 , engine bay , floors and rear frames have been repaired , frame connectors were welded too , can be fixed to drive this summer , was a driver when was dissambled 18 months ago , waiting for our first child , and buying a house . all steering suspension , 4 speed components are there , black carpet + electric wiring system rally hood and fiberglass fenders , lower valance and header panel, master+ booster its all there : car is 1h30 from montreal canada , asking 10 000 us obo , car needs some tlc but can be fixable , no major accident or nothing , car is not perfect but can be a very nice cruiser , doesnt need much to be a super nice street car or race car etc, just needs to be put all together and light body work , car was sandblasted when restored in 99 / 00 *** engine needs to be restored , transmission too , the car needs love but hard to find a barracuda around that price , car is dissambled but 90% complete.

20180710_154520_HDR_Film1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it was ! Wanted to make it look more stock and go racing..bought a 71 now , i only have the broadcast sheet at home , no fender tag : oem numbers are still on the body was a 318 white buckets seats car , Kl8 darkmoonstone / white a white stripe. , 3 speed manual on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back