• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1974 Supercharged Pro Street Hemi Cuda

hotboatsdaily

Reaction score
Hey all! Just bought a 1974 Pro Street Hemi Cuda. I'm trying to get more info on the car such as a build sheet, receipts and appraisal. If anyone knows anything about this ride please let me know. So far all I know is it has a 426 hemi crate motor and auto trans. It has a dyers 8-71 blower and the car was dynoed at 750 hp, full tube chassis, magnum force front suspension, wilwood brakes, and a 4 link rear end. It has a candy paint job that you can't miss. If this car looks familiar let me know! Thanks guys.

The following link has info on the car when it was listed on One Stop Motors in Vegas. The pictures on that site were taken Nov 2007

http://www.oldcarsdealer.com/anticcar_details.php?RID=3269

CUDA3.jpg

CUDA.jpg

CUDA1.jpg

CUDA2.jpg

js29

Reaction score
welcome to the mopar capital ! nice paint job, some one spent a lot of time and talent on that one! look's grate

moparleo

Reaction score
Welcome. Looks like a handful. You said the pictures are 7 years old. What does it look like now ? I saw the $93500 asking price !! Wow. I hope you didn't spend that much. At this point, the car is no longer even close to being stock so build sheets etc.. will have no bearing on current value. I like the 70 grill.

hotboatsdaily

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. You're right, the original build sheets are of no use. What I'm after is the receipts for the work that got her to this point as well as the appraisal that was mentioned in the ad. Probably a long shot but would be nice to at least speak with someone that has any info on the history of this ride.

Back