• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

2008 challenger tire size:

GTXMopar

Reaction score
I just bought a 2008 Dodge challenger SRT8 and noticed 245 size tires on front and 255 size on rear.Looks like that was a $50 option on window sticker.Is this correct?Can I run the same size on front and rear?If so which size would worK?

tonysrt

Reaction score
You're question is better answered on the Challenger Forum. The front wheel is where they pickup the speed sensor, so if tire size is changed speedometer is affected. I have a 2010 SRT Challenger and will keep the 245 fronts and 255 rears so I don't have to deal with any computer blips or speedometer problems. Sounds about right for tire option $50.

GTXMopar

Reaction score
You're question is better answered on the Challenger Forum. The front wheel is where they pickup the speed sensor, so if tire size is changed speedometer is affected. I have a 2010 SRT Challenger and will keep the 245 fronts and 255 rears so I don't have to deal with any computer blips or speedometer problems. Sounds about right for tire option $50.
Sorry Tony,I thought I was in the challenger forum

moparleo

Reaction score
The factory tire information is on the drivers door jamb along with PSI, production date etc...
And this is the E-body Challenger forum. 1970-1974
You need to go to the LX forum. 2008 to present. Nothing in common but the name.

Back