• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 2010 Dodge Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Ticket

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
2010 Dodge Challenger, V-6, Automatic, 62,000 miles, Upgraded seats to OEM leather, 18" wheels vs the original 17", upgraded lighting to add fog/driving lights but the switch has not been run to the dash "still need the switch" to make them work ... Car runs and drives excellent, has been garage kept most of its life. It does have a "rebuilt" title only because the girl who owned it before me bumped into the car in front of her at the traffic light. It was just enough damage to have all the front panels replaced in order for it to come out looking right. No structural damage at all ... just panel replacement. "No Bag Deployment" I've been driving it for 7 years after the repair and all is well.

The car is very clean, non-smoker, gets detail cleaned twice a year, never intentionally driven it in the snow, new tires, brakes, two new key fobs, new Mopar battery, and more stuff that I am unable to think of at this time ?? The only issue I can think of that this car has is the dash pad is trying to lift right above the center dash vents. I haven't had time to search out an interior person to address this but I believe the pad can be glued back down if the vents are removed and the pad is clamped to the dash ???

$11,500.00 ...

Please PM Me If You Have An Interest ...

The Car Is In Louisville, KY.

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back