• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

26 inch radiator for 70 Barracuda

money pit

Reaction score
I have a slant six in my 70 Barracuda. I'm going to convert to a small block 360. I have a 26" radiator that I had in my 73 Challenger. The 26" doesn't line up with any of the mounting holes. Do they make a mounting plate for the passenger side or will I need to replace the whole radiator support? I currently have a 19" rad. Should I use a 22" rad and forget about the 26". I want to add A/C eventually. Thanks

quapman

Reaction score
A 22" Rad will definitely do the trick, especially if you get a new aluminum one. Make sure you get a matching shroud as well.

DrEamer

Reaction score
I should have noticed that you have a 19 inch radiator, which may change things. The 22 and 26 should have the same mounting hole on the drivers side, just need the piece I was talking about. According to the description of the piece on Roseville's website, you need the left side as well if you have a 18 inch radiator which is not produced. That means to even go to a 22, you might need to change out the whole core support. You may want to contact Roseville to confirm this though.

26' Radiator Panel, 70-74 E-Body, 71-74 B-Body

Back