• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

360 motor mounts

money pit

Reaction score
I have a 70 barracuda with a slant six. I'm preparing to install a 74 360 engine. I have a K member from a B body. I'm dry fitting the motor moounts. The right motor mount seems to fit fine, the left doesn't seem to fit well. The holes for the mounting bolts seem to line up. Is there a right and left motor mount? I know the mounts that bolt to the engine are different.
Is there a good place to purchase motor mounts? The mounts I bought from Classic Industries were junk. I had to return them,

tonysrt

Reaction score
I wish somebody knew why Chrysler didn't make all small blocks with a standard mount, was it that somebody messed up? Or are the happy that nobody makes the correct mount for us anymore. As said above Schumacher is the only one with it. I was fortunate to get a set at Carlisle for $30 this summer.

money pit

Reaction score
I wish somebody knew why Chrysler didn't make all small blocks with a standard mount, was it that somebody messed up? Or are the happy that nobody makes the correct mount for us anymore. As said above Schumacher is the only one with it. I was fortunate to get a set at Carlisle for $30 this summer.
Thanks for the info.

Back