• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 70 Barracuda Grand Coupe 383 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay gula

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_0210.JPG
IMG_0211.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0213.JPG
Number matching 383 4speed Grand Coupe clean no rust been in storage for passed 10 years in upstate NY $38000.

hofilbert

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the burnt orange color, its one of my very favorites....but I can't stand the matching color interior. It just makes me want to gag.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I love that color inside and out! Best of luck finding a new home for it. For that kind of change I would suggest pulling it out for some better pics. How does it run?

jay gula

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that color inside and out! Best of luck finding a new home for it. For that kind of change I would suggest pulling it out for some better pics. How does it run?
thanks for the compliments on the color. The car runs and drives good. If there is any interest in the car I would get it out and clean it up. thanks again!!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Interesting color combination.
That burnt orange cloth interior has to be pretty rare.
Definitely representative of the 1970's more overt "funky" interior designs.
Kinda Cool, reminds me of the 1969 Camaro Pace Car interiors!
Good luck with the sale.
Dino2 (1).gif

RzeroB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A "no rust" New York car? That's almost an oxymoron! Really, this car has no rust issues? Typical critical rust-out spots (lower quarters, trunk pan drops, rockers, etc) all good? Does it have any issues at all? Anything need attention before it can be cleaned up and driven this summer?

jay gula

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A "no rust" New York car? That's almost an oxymoron! Really, this car has no rust issues? Typical critical rust-out spots (lower quarters, trunk pan drops, rockers, etc) all good? Does it have any issues at all? Anything need attention before it can be cleaned up and driven this summer?
No rust any where, I will change the oil, flush the fuel system and clean it. In about 3 weeks when weather gets better . After doing that it will be ready to drive.

js29

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was built in the LA plant, probably imported to New York. mine was from Washington state and eventually found it's way to central NY. But all of these cars have bare metal seams so condensation will cause surface rust at the minimum in ware you can't see it. Nice car their, there were 341 gran coupe's with the 383 4-speed N code option built.

RzeroB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm intrigued :rolleyes: ... what kind of documents and history do you have on this car??

jay gula

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm intrigued :rolleyes: ... what kind of documents and history do you have on this car??
No documents. The car been a local car since new, I remember seeing the car in the early 80's. A collector of Cudas and Barracudas bought it sometime in the 80's. Then around the 2003 he moved south then I bought it.

rs1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71 rt charger air grabber Dana car all numbers match tag and buildsheet 21 k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back