• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger Dash Paint Black

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Anybody point me in the right direction for black dash paint for a 70 challenger.Rattle can would be great. Thanks,Mike.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I bought mine from Performance Car Graphics out of Florida. Not in a rattle can but dump in gun and spray. After a lot of prep work of course. $100 a pint

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Thanks,may give them a call.Im going to check my local paint store today and see if they have the color listed. Thanks again.

js29

Reaction score
SEM 39143 trim black, they also mark A black etching primer for any bare metal areas. on the last coat of paint stay back A little to give it A light textured look like original.

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
SEM 39143 trim black, they also mark A black etching primer for any bare metal areas. on the last coat of paint stay back A little to give it A light textured look like original.
Thanks for the info and tip.I will order some today.Thanks.

C O D Y

Reaction score
If you want to use the Suede paint to get more of a factory look, you can see how it's done in this video:

I always spray the steering column, Dash, Ash Tray and Glove Box at the same time so they all match just like they should.

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
If you want to use the Suede paint to get more of a factory look, you can see how it's done in this video:

I always spray the steering column, Dash, Ash Tray and Glove Box at the same time so they all match just like they should.

Very cool videos.I watched them all.Very helpful.Thank you very much for taking the time to give me the info.Mike.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I bought mine from Performance Car Graphics out of Florida. Not in a rattle can but dump in gun and spray. After a lot of prep work of course. $100 a pint
I thought you were referring to the dash pad not the frame

Back