• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger front bumper bolts

ProSport

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get a deal on front bumper bolts? If someone has the specs can I get them at a local hardware store or is it better to buy the original type.
I need the 4 that hold the brackets to the frame and the 8 chrome ones that hold the bumper to the brackets.

Also, who sells the correct door panel screws? I don't see the screws on Yearone's site. I may need to ask this in the interior forum.
Thanks

340challconvert

Reaction score
rob1426 on ebay carries oem bolts
there are other sources
Not sure about a "deal". All the vendors seem to charge about $24 for a set!
s-l1600.jpg

70-74 Mopar E Body Cuda Challenger OEM Front Bumper Bracket to Frame Bolts | eBay

The size is 1/2-13 x 1 3/4 in length. I personally would buy the nos bolts vs just going to a hardware store to get bolts and washers. JMO
Dino2 (2).gif

Last edited:

mmissile

Reaction score
Depends on your build. Correct is nice and it does corrodes. Unless it has to be grade-8, I use stainless and chrome on my racecars. My ragtop is getting original-type hardware.

ProSport

Reaction score
Thanks, great info.
I'm gonna buy Lingenfelter aluminum bumper brackets so I was just wondering if I needed the oem bolts and almost every bolt on the car is stainless but I'm sure the bumper bolts should probably still be grade 8 or whatever they are from the factory.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
They are inner fender well splash shields, Detroit Muscle Technology. Classic Indistries . Roseville Moparts , I’m sure many more
Clips come with them

PS: have you posted any pics of your car? What I can see looks nice

Last edited:

ProSport

Reaction score
Ok thanks I was looking at the splash shields at YearOne but the pic didn't look like the right shape.

I'll have to post some pics when I get time, it's a project car that I bought about 75% done, the guy did a beautiful job on it.

Mrb3

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get a deal on front bumper bolts? If someone has the specs can I get them at a local hardware store or is it better to buy the original type.
I need the 4 that hold the brackets to the frame and the 8 chrome ones that hold the bumper to the brackets.

Also, who sells the correct door panel screws? I don't see the screws on Yearone's site. I may need to ask this in the interior forum.
Thanks

Mrb3

Reaction score
if you have the bolts, I have the dies to make the cap, been making stainless steel caps since 1959.

Back