• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 70 Challenger Project cheap on Detroit C-List (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Challenger Mopar Solid - $3000 (Waterford)
Owner's Description
No title. Has half vins on cowl and core support. Solid body/frame. Floors are solid. Has Rallye guages. Needs trunk pan installed which I have. I have more pictures and some more parts not pictured. PM me and I'll send them to you. $3k or trade for? Drag Car , Roller , lifted truck , jeep , street car , snowmobile etc

1970 Dodge Challenger Mopar Solid

Looks to be worth it in parts?
Happy Hunting
00v0v_2mokW2aYFXi_1200x900.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This has been for sale for a couple of months now.
I see it has power window parts and if it has a complete setup that’s something in its favor.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
:DMy thought exactly; is the car worth the price just for parts?
I see power window switches; is the whole setup there?
The pic shows a disc brake master; is it the early disc master everyone is looking for? (70 only w an early date code)Does it have decent 2 piece rotors?
There is a complete steering column w a decent looking rim blow wheel
Car has rallye gauges
Big block radiator
Looks like tinted glass
70 style jack looks clean
Could be worth it if someone needs the parts that people now sell individually for high prices.
A closer assessment of what is included might be worth it?
Just my thoughts! o_O

Last edited:

DrEamer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting long wheel studs on the rear, I've only seen those on cars that were set up for drag racing. I do not know if that is the case here, but just something I noticed.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There are crank style regulators in a box and what appear to be small mouth calipers which would be non ‘70, right? I’d love to have a rim blow in my vert.

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are crank style regulators in a box and what appear to be small mouth calipers which would be non ‘70, right? I’d love to have a rim blow in my vert.
Matt, you need to buy it. Lots of parts there to add to your stash :p

rolling_thunder

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
honestly doesnt look like a bad project at all - relatively little rust, you can see what you're getting - everything you need to reproduced

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
honestly doesnt look like a bad project at all - relatively little rust, you can see what you're getting - everything you need to reproduced

I always love it someone saves another e body. At the asking price; I agree with you. the body looks decent and could make a good project for the right person.
Dino2 (1).gif

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that car a while back. I agree parts alone are worth that. If it were closer I would buy it.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure that is my old car. Owned it & sold it twice. I am the one who sandblasted the entire shell at one time & cut out the rusty sheet metal & bought the replacement metal. I recognized the extra parts & it had the 3" long wheel studs on it when I bought it. I sold it probably more than 25+ years ago & can't believe no one has done much more with it by now. At that time when I sold it the car had a clean green title. I wonder what happened to the title over the years???

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
At that price I would buy that. Since I picked up a V code that needs a ton of parts that would supply several parts I need.
Been looking for a decent donor car for a year now.

70chall440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donor cars are all but extinct, they are either buildable or absolute junk. There are few out there but not many and cars that should be donors are priced too high because people been watching the auctions and reading MCG about how they are all 6 figure cars. I have my 2 E bodies and consider myself very lucky, will probably never have another one.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I fully expect that a donor car would be a fully buildable car or almost complete build already.
To save a V code I think it's worth cutting up a lesser car. I understand the values and I don't expect to find one that is 3K like this car was. I keep my fingers crossed just in case though.
I also figure on using amd parts so the main body is less important to me. What's important is the interior front clip and all the little bolts and sub assemblies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back