• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger taillight Lenses

rbbruno3

Reaction score
That’s about the only thing on mine I didn’t replace . I’d like to know too. Like 750$ for lenses n bezels. Mine are pretty nice but not show quality.

djais1801

Reaction score
That’s about the only thing on mine I didn’t replace . I’d like to know too. Like 750$ for lenses n bezels. Mine are pretty nice but not show quality.
My bezels are fine...my R side has a blemish

Doc Corey

Reaction score
When I get home I'll look through this big box of junk I bought from one of the Mopar geeks around here. I might have some.

AUSTA

Reaction score
I have originals in my TA the other has aftermarket the originals are a much deeper red

340challconvert

Reaction score
Are yours cracked or missing pieces? The originals could be polished. Not sure if that is an option for you. Can't believe the prices the originals are going for!

1971-dodge-challenger-megulars-clear-plastic-cleaner-taillight-lenses.jpg

Article from Hot Rod mag. I was going to try this on mine. Hope it helps.

Meguiar's Clear Plastic Cleaner applied by hand was enough to bring a bright red gloss to our original lenses. If the lenses are heavily oxidized, we have had success with the same product and machine buffing.
Dino2 (2).gif

Last edited:

djais1801

Reaction score
Are yours cracked or missing pieces? The originals could be polished. Not sure if that is an option for you. Can't believe the prices the originals are going for!

View attachment 67472
Article from Hot Rod mag. I was going to try this on mine. Hope it helps.

Meguiar's Clear Plastic Cleaner applied by hand was enough to bring a bright red gloss to our original lenses. If the lenses are heavily oxidized, we have had success with the same product and machine buffing.
View attachment 67471
Here is what I'm dealing with. from 5ft away it looks like bird poop, it's actually marred. I'm not sure what caused it. but if there's a way to hide it...i'm all for that, rather than spend $200 + for lenses

lense blemish chally.jpg

Back