• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 70 challenger vert rear kick panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzil Keller

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of rear kick panels for 1970 Challenger convertible . Prefer black but they can all be dyed black! Pm with what you might have.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I assume you’re referring to the rear interior panels that go on either side of the seat?

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of pairs. 1 Pair with Manual windows has speaker holes & a set for power windows with no speaker holes. I think I also have one side new aftermarket (not sure which side)

Stevescars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of pairs. 1 Pair with Manual windows has speaker holes & a set for power windows with no speaker holes. I think I also have one side new aftermarket (not sure which side)

Have you sold the set with pw? I may be interested.

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a near mint set of original pw challenger vert rear interior panels , black no chalking or gouges near mint 304 797 0607

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have them. They are white challenger power window ones with no speaker holes. They have a little chaulking but not that bad. I think they could be dyed and be find forva driver or would be great cores to be recovered. I was thinking about $350 plus shipping. Send me an email address and I'll get some pictures.

Stevescars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have them. They are white challenger power window ones with no speaker holes. They have a little chaulking but not that bad. I think they could be dyed and be find forva driver or would be great cores to be recovered. I was thinking about $350 plus shipping. Send me an email address and I'll get some pictures.
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back