• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70's Cuda Challenger, Charger Original Parts Complete

BadAssBlue

Reaction score
I have several Cudas Chargers 70' plus all complete cars motors misc parts for sale. Contact me for list and your request. Also looking for a website where you can look up Mopar motor numbers to match with cars. I had one however I can't find it.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score

There is some of the information your after on that website.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I wasn't be smart about Google. I was serious. I use it more than anything. For instance, on a radiator, I will put Mopar radiator and then the number on the radiator tank. Another would be Mopar manifold and then the number.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
@damon427 I don't think they are speaking of you. The original poster is who they speak of.
You might want to check out the link I posted as you very well might find a picture there of what your after.
Or start a new thread asking that same question.

70chall440

Reaction score
My point is when someone comes on a forum like this where the members are very passionate and state you have a pile of desirable stuff in your first post without actual details, pictures, etc. and don't even put it in the "for sale" area (which probably every car forum has) appears suspect. Not saying that it isn't true just that I would be very cautious putting hope that the OP has what you need.

Back