• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 71´ Plymouth Cuda convertible 440-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm guessing Germany. I see the VIN tag is on the door jamb. Do you have a pic of the fender tag? Might be two with what I see on the car.

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing Germany. I see the VIN tag is on the door jamb. Do you have a pic of the fender tag? Might be two with what I see on the car.

Car is in Germany and it does have two fender tags. There is also a Plymouth fender tag "Made in USA". Car was bought in Munich in 1984.

MAPS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking and hoping if he would be willing to sell this car at a better priced maybe more people would have jumped on it from last yr..
Not saying that what ever he is asking is not fair but seeing it's been sitting that long allows you contemplate the other monetary issues that may appear after purchasing the car.
Right off the bat, they claim it hasn't been driving in a decade nor started (B/C of a carb issue ? Maybe a spun bearing, rings, piston...who knows) Truth of the matter, its a rare car, but so are so many others we see on this side of the pond. You don't need to hop on Aerophlot is Us to see or find a Cuda when we have quite a few good ones in the Good ole U.S. of A. (Mind you, Im North of the Border) But you get my point.
MAPS

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ger71cuda
Welcome to FEBO
Good Luck with the sale of your very rare Cuda convertible
Dino2 (1).gif

Chryslerdude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello aus Dänemark

What an absolutely stunning car. I wish I had the economy to go and pick it up, but with a "buy it now", set at 350k (which is more than my house is worth), I think I have to calm down a bit...

In my opinion, and with all due respect, the 350 is probably "a little north of optimistic", although it's clearly SUPER fine, and appearing unmolested as is. But with a dedicated website, why not fix the dent, an get it running too? The only answer I could imagine, would be "fear of wanting to keep it". ;-)

If you remove a zero (any of the 4 zeros in the "buy it now"), I will jump in my 2005 Honda Accord Tourer, and come to pick it up tomorrow for cash "aus Dänemark".. (and leave the Honda with you.. I bought that Germany too, and I am sure it wouldn't mine coming back..)

"viel Glück mit dem Verkauf"..!!!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Imo I’m not sure how a value can be placed on it Kasper, or if he’s too far off on his asking price. However I do agree that getting it running would be a solid idea.

Chryslerdude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imo I’m not sure how a value can be placed on it Kasper, or if he’s too far off on his asking price. However I do agree that getting it running would be a solid idea.

Hey Matt
True.. Very hard indeed, to put a value on these cars... so one has to probe. And since it's been at least 10 months (dated from posting of the link here on FEBO), and it's still available, despite as desirable as it is, the BIN-price is either "a little north", or perhaps not advertised vigorously enough, but as usual, it all boils down to the good old: "A car is worth, what someone is willing to pay for it"..

I would love to own it, it would be the perfect "seat mate" for the Imperial... but selling the house is not an option right now. Apart from my housing situation, I'm usually the last person to low ball Mopar prices, or criticize advertized Mopar prices in general.. so maybe I'm just bitching because I can't hide my disappointment, that I don't have the money to go pick it up. :)K

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is worth the money, think of what a hemi vert is worth this is next in line and almost as rare. If is was all beat up it would still be worth 150k and then you'd spend the difference restoring it and you'd end up with a non original car remember they are only original once and this is a survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back