• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 71 BS Cuda Project 383/manual/billboards/AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed-pv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys,

I posted finding this car and a 70 Barracuda on the forum. I took inventory of my projects and I am just not going to get to either of them anytime soon. I put them on eBay.

I would much rather sell to someone on here that is familiar with these types of cars.

Here is a link to the 71 Cuda: 1971 Plymouth Barracuda -- | eBay

Here is a link to the 70 Barracuda: 1970 Plymouth Barracuda -- | eBay

I would like to get around $11K for the 71 and around $6K for the 70. I will take Best Offer on either or will give a package deal for both.

Both cars are located in Jacksonville, FL.

THANKS!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Man that ‘71 would be a stunning car if put back to the original color combo!
Do you have a pic of that build sheet or no.

ed-pv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that ‘71 would be a stunning car if put back to the original color combo!
Do you have a pic of that build sheet or no.

Build sheet was in pretty bad shape, but I managed to piece it back together the best I could. Here are the pictures of it.

build sheet.jpg

build sheet2.jpg

ed-pv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a buyer for both cars as a package, but he could not come up with the cash...so they are both back up for sale.

ed-pv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71 Cuda sold. Still have the 70 Barracuda.

Here is the information:

Up for sale is my Plymouth Barracuda. This is a project car! This is a great project, but will take a lot of new panels and welding to get it back to its original glory! It was in a barn in Central Florida since the 80's. I have the CLEAN FLORIDA Title. THE WHEELS IN THE PICTURES DO NOT GO WITH THE CAR! The were only used to roll it to take the pictures. It rolls and steers fine. It has a 318 and 904 trans in it. I can't really tell if they are original. The person I purchased it from was the 2nd owner and said that the motor and trans were original, but I cannot guarantee that.

Again, this IS A PROJECT CAR and not a car that you can get in and drive!

Again, the wheels in the pictures DO NOT go with the car. I will put steel rollers on it for transport.

I took a lot of pictures so you will know what you are getting. I also took picture of the underside of the car including the frame rails. If you email me I will send you a link to those pictures.

I won't be getting to this project anytime soon, so I just want it to go to someone that can start on it sooner than me. It is a restorable car with some love and patience!

$6000

Car is located in Jacksonville, FL

THANKS!

IMG_9051.jpg
IMG_9054.jpg
IMG_7372.jpg
IMG_7407.jpg
IMG_9067.jpg
IMG_9070.jpg
IMG_9080.jpg
IMG_9059.jpg

Last edited:

ed-pv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do $4000 for the 70 Barracuda if anyone is interested. It does have the title!

THANKS!

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back