• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 Challenger total resto in KC.

Doc Corey

Reaction score
Been working on this for a year or $$o, pretty much floor-up resto. This one of those old junkyard cars that would've been scrapped for parts 10 years ago, but I have more time than sense, so we're going full RT yellow with a 426 Hemi. I'm out of KC Mo.

20200122_161048.jpg

20200122_160951.jpg

fasjac

Reaction score
Nice Doc! It’s just money, we’ll make some more lol. Love the HEMI plan. Gonna be lots of fun. Look forward to seeing the progress.

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
Looking good - it's definitely a labor of love doing this as a hobby. Keep it going, it takes time but it's worth it in the end.

Joseph Adamek

Reaction score
Been working on this for a year or $$o, pretty much floor-up resto. This one of those old junkyard cars that would've been scrapped for parts 10 years ago, but I have more time than sense, so we're going full RT yellow with a 426 Hemi. I'm out of KC Mo.

View attachment 67272

View attachment 67273
Nice, have mine for almost 14 years and still not done. Life just gets in the way. Ironically, it was my first Ebay purchase and it cam from Kansas! Good luck with it!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Nice, have mine for almost 14 years and still not done. Life just gets in the way. Ironically, it was my first Ebay purchase and it cam from Kansas! Good luck with it!

Joseph
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Go to the Welcome section and introduce yourself
How about some pics of the car you bought in Kansas!

Doc Corey

Reaction score
Welcome Joseph! '14 years', I better get moving, cause I don't think I have that much time left!

Doc Corey

Reaction score
Well I found a pass. door, and vinyl top trim and some misc. parts for the 73 Cuda. We're going to prime this weekend before the SB . Also ordered the 4.500' bore Hemi block. Thi$$$ is getting ridiculous!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Doc
Looks like you are making really good progress.
I bought my A66 convertible in 1979 and drove it until 1984 when I put it in storage.

I finally took it out of storage 4 years ago and started working on it.
Need to get my car done and enjoy it while I still can!
So Doc; Job well done on your car.

Dino2 (2).gif

Back