• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 Cuda Retromod - Finally Done (I hope)

71cudajoe

Reaction score
It's been a while since I last posted, but I'm on the site regularly to keep up with what's going on. I just wanted to take a moment to share: After two long years, I think I finally have the Cuda in running order and the bugs worked out. I have some new pics and video taken this past weekend. If you want, check them out on my website at http://www.71cuda.net

april2011_feature.jpg

res1vw21

Reaction score
Nice looking cuda you have, just curious being a body man which fender did you use that fit better?

a68postcar

Reaction score
i, for one want to see more of the car. but from what i see, mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Yes more pics sweeet car! I have a question for you the chrome trim running along the top of the door where the window felts are is that a 71 thing? My 72 doesn`t have that and they need replacing are those available aftermarket?

71cudajoe

Reaction score
Yes more pics sweeet car! I have a question for you the chrome trim running along the top of the door where the window felts are is that a 71 thing? My 72 doesn`t have that and they need replacing are those available aftermarket?

I believe the door top trim moldings were available on BS cuda models in 70 and 71. I'm not sure, though. I'll be somebody here knows the details of what years and models they were available for.

I bought my door top trim moldings as aftermarket repros a couple years backthrough ebay from a member called "classicconnection1" ([email protected]) for $160. I'm not sure if this guy still sells them, but the ones I received from him were excellent.

73 kooda

Reaction score
Wow that is a sick ass car!!!!..you are one lucky man....only bad part is the kids Are probably waiting for you to die ! Just messin ...if it were mine i would just sit there and stare at it all day! .... Best wishes to you and your car!

Back