• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 72 340 cuda bs23H project

Status
Not open for further replies.

crank

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
selling for a friend.car is located in hiram,ga.it's a true h code in TB3 basin street blue.comes with a non matching 71 340/727 combo.it was taken apart for a full resto but life got in the way.solid body with minimal rust.d/s front floor pan has some holes but that's it for rust in the floors.trunk pan has a patch in it.r/h rear lower qtr was cut out but comes with a patch panel.the trunk weatherstrip channels have a few bad spots but comes with new ones.that's about it for rust.everything underneath is solid.has most everything to put it back together except the grille and front and back glass.standard dash w/nice pad.sorry about the pics but it's in storage and hard to get around it.these pics don't show all the parts but they're in another storage unit.don't have pics of the fender yet but it has the vin tag,fender tag and a clear ga.title.price is 12k.pm me for questions or more pics as i'm sure that i'm forgetting stuff.thanks,kent

DSC06407.JPG

DSC06408.JPG

DSC06409.JPG

DSC06410.JPG

DSC06411.JPG

DSC06412.JPG

DSC06433.JPG

DSC06416.JPG

DSC06427.JPG

DSC06424.JPG

Last edited:

crank