• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

A Great Day for MOPAR!!!!

elnielsen

Reaction score
In my neighborhood...

My buddy just bought a 1970 Charger R/T 440 4-speed pistol grip, A33 Track Pack, Sublime (orig. Bright Red), Wood panel dash, wood panel 4-speed console.
IMG_7489.JPG

image0 (6).jpeg

IMG_7491.JPG

And then he took me for a ride in his 1971 Cuda EV2 440+6 Monster!!

My car returning from fire evacuation, I peeled in 1st, smoked in 2nd, and chirped in 3rd.

IMG_7292.JPG

His Cuda and my Barracuda
IMG_4768.JPG

elnielsen

Reaction score
I am not using a dash cam in mine, but I have one ready to install. I'm not sure which fuse is the proper one to use.

@elnielsen Are you running a dash cam in your Cuda? Are you using the stock fuse panel? If so, what fuse did you use?

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
It's good to see him hammering it - too many classic car guys not willing to put the hammer down on their cars. Just saying...

elnielsen

Reaction score
Of course the video's don't do justice, but you can hear him open up WOT a few times..

It's good to see him hammering it - too many classic car guys not willing to put the hammer down on their cars. Just saying...

moparagtop

Reaction score
075C2627-A9EB-4271-8EF9-75916E8F6D9A.jpeg
Can’t load the videos for some reason but stunning examples of Mopar!!
I’m running a 340 Six Pack in mine.

elnielsen

Reaction score
I just posted a want ad with more info about it:

I would like to see more of the black Challenger

elnielsen

Reaction score
@Poolshark314 stand by, tried to get a dashcam in this past weekend, should get it in next weekend. I'll post writeup so anyone can see how it's done.

I got a kit which doesn't contain old car versions. You need one of those inline fuse capsules, I'll post up about the install.

@elnielsen Are you running a dash cam in your Cuda? Are you using the stock fuse panel? If so, what fuse did you use?

Back