• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

A lot of double posts

DetMatt1

Reaction score
seem to be happening both here and FCBO. Any thoughts on why this is happening so much Joey? It has happened to me once and it just seemed as though my tablet wasn't responding so I hit the reply button again resulting in a double post. I've seen as many as 4 times for the same post.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
seem to be happening both here and FCBO. Any thoughts on why this is happening so much Joey? It has happened to me once and it just seemed as though my tablet wasn't responding so I hit the reply button again resulting in a double post. I've seen as many as 4 times for the same post.

can I see an example? it could be something about your connection

DetMatt1

Reaction score
When I run across one, I'll post a link. FCBO had the 4 duplicate posts yesterday or day before.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My guess is those users have a little slow connection. Notice the posting times are different? I would bet they hit the post button twice.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Joey I have had a double post with a T-3 connection. What happens is you click post reply, the black box appears in the top right corner,and the post buttons dim.
Then everything comes back and your reply is still there. Then post reply is hit again causing the double post. If you don't hit the post reply again, it never posts. It is like it is hanging up in a temporary file.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Joey I have had a double post with a T-3 connection. What happens is you click post reply, the black box appears in the top right corner,and the post buttons dim.
Then everything comes back and your reply is still there. Then post reply is hit again causing the double post. If you don't hit the post reply again, it never posts. It is like it is hanging up in a temporary file.

Hmm, strange. Thanks for the info. When did you see this happen last?

Back