• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB a833 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlwSock

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,

I'm looking for a 23 spline, non OD a833 4-speed transmission. Having a shifter and linkage would be preferred but is not necessary.

I'd prefer a used unit that is still in decent shape, but will entertain new units. If anybody has a dual pattern B/E shifter mount, that'd be the best, but not necessary.

Please post price and an internal pic if possible. Depending on location I may be able to pick it up myself.

I also have an A230 transmission in great shape that I'd be willing to trade for it, plus cash on my end if necessary.

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the site. Show us what you are working on. Someone here may have one for sale or check out the Mopar swap meets. Also talk to Brewer's, they have re-built 4 spds. BTW, there are no new A833's being made unless you want a custom one (and pricey) from Passon's

FlwSock

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the site. Show us what you are working on. Someone here may have one for sale or check out the Mopar swap meets. Also talk to Brewer's, they have re-built 4 spds. BTW, there are no new A833's being made unless you want a custom one (and pricey) from Passon's
I'll post some pictures when I get back in a bit. It's a 95 dakota I finished building a few years ago. Almost everything underneath is old school mopar muscle car parts. By new, I was referring to recently refurbished, my mistake.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Send a PM to me. I have a good 833 that has been in storage for over 25 years. The car was rusty from sitting. It had low mileage. I drove it until I found a better car.

moparlouie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one listed, rebuilt, blasted and cleared, I may have shifter and rods too.

Wizard

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm looking for a 23 spline, non OD a833 4-speed transmission. Having a shifter and linkage would be preferred but is not necessary.

I'd prefer a used unit that is still in decent shape, but will entertain new units. If anybody has a dual pattern B/E shifter mount, that'd be the best, but not necessary.

Please post price and an internal pic if possible. Depending on location I may be able to pick it up myself.

I also have an A230 transmission in great shape that I'd be willing to trade for it, plus cash on my end if necessary.

I sent you photos to your e-mail the other day by PM. Let me know.

Wizard

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

Status