• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AAR exhaust hangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Just wanted to check on who should be the purchaser.
I contacted seller and said I would purchase, approximately 3 hours later another member bought the item.
Thanks

NoCar340

Reaction score
Any number of things could've happened with that deal, including more-recent message notifications being near the top of the drop-down notifications... hence, the seller saw his message before yours because his was later. It's also possible he saw responses in the thread before he read any messages.

Ultimately, who the purchaser is comes down to the seller's decision. If you had two-way contact and had reached an agreement only to have the seller stiff you, that's just crappy behavior on his part. On the other hand, if he saw the other person's message (or thread post) first, replied, and had reached a mutual agreement with that person before he even saw your message, then it's nothing more than bad luck. No evil, malice, or ill intent involved. You got bit by the board... drop-kicked by a drop-down. It's no worse than being outbid on eBay or walking up to a swap spot and discovering that NOS dash pad is already sold.

Regardless of circumstance, is this really federal-case material? Is it worth creating hard feelings between fellow board members over a couple of pieces of steel, whether it's just the other two guys involved or dividing the whole forum into factions? Not in my book... hell, I don't even think it's worth the increase in your blood pressure. Life's too short.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to check on who should be the purchaser.
I contacted seller and said I would purchase, approximately 3 hours later another member bought the item.
Thanks

Short answer is - whomever the seller decides to sell to. Its up to the seller.

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
:drama:
Thanks-
That's ok, just kinda sorta maybe wanted to see how this goes.
Josh can continue his deal.

George Glass

Reaction score
I am the seller and i am new here. What happened was I saw the post on forum then logged in made the deal with cuda hunter. Then checked PMs for other replies. There was more than 2 replies from other interested parties. I didn't look at time stamps. When I buy parts on forums I usually post a pm sent message to lock in place in line.
Sorry for the confusion on my part.
Tom,they are yours if you want them.

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Not especially a feel good find -
Ok go ahead with the info and I'll get money started to you.
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back