• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AC Push Button control switchPart number Part

azmoparboy

Reaction score
Would just like to inform all of you that are working on your Push Button AC heater controls switch or wiring. I own a 1971 Challenger and this is what I'm working on. Two or more years ago I was building up my dash and had purchased an AC push Button heater switch, Part number 3502126B, great price of $35.00. It was even in a Chysler Mopar box with part number on it. I never would have thought of making sure that a new switch would be needing bench checked. The problem with this switch was that the AC clutch would not turn off. The two single wire terminals on the face of the switch was in a Constant loop causing AC to run in off position. It was manufactured this way, the off button had contacts that created the problem with the switch.

I am pleased to say that I now have a different brand new switch and it is performing exactly the way it should, Part number 3895033. If you have questions about the switch or yours, post them here and I'll try to help.

AZMoparboy

Back