• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

All body fan

Denis

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
Thank You for the privilege of becoming a member. I have recently owned 4 Mopars. I am thinning the heard so I figured what better place to make the cars available than to Mopar nuts. I'm down to two cars now. I just listed a 1970 Challenger as you will see. I also have a 1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite that is one of 26 produced in B5 with a numbers matching 383, 4 spd pistol grip and AC. I will list on B Body site obviously. My other two cars are sold. One was a 1974 Duster sunroof car and the other was a cool 64 Belvedere station wagon with 472 Hemi with 5 spd. As described above in my title, a like all Mopar bodies. I appreciate all of you keeping the hobby strong. My opinion is the Mopars will always rule. As the only Mopar parked next to 5 Chevelles or Novas at shows, most congregate to my Mopar. What does that say for Mopars!
Good Day!
Denis

moparlee

Reaction score
Denis, welcome to the site from mid Michigan. You certainly did have a nice herd of Mopars!

Denis

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let’s see the Satellite.
NEuN6IaFQqOhBLRQSRSaYg.jpg

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard , beautiful cars you have or had. Getting out of the car hobby?

340challconvert

Reaction score
Denis
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Great looking Plymouth Satellite; pretty rare.
Do you have a pic of the 64 Wagon?
Jerry Stein lives about a mile from me; he was famous for racing Mopar Wagons with BB wedge engines in the 60's - 70's under the handle "Teacher's Pet"
Be great to see a shot of that car!

Dino2 (1).gif

Back