• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND Also Needed: 1970 Challenger T/A Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLpenguin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello Again,
Seems that my resto guy recently found out that the fenders that came with my car have the headlight buckets missing (set up for drag racing I guess?!). So, now, in addition to the T/A trunk lid I'm looking for, I need both side fenders. Help, please! I will pay shipping, obviously..if you won't ship and are reasonably close (I'm in Panhandle Florida) I'll come and get them, and will bring $$! Thanks, Marty in Tallahassee 850-556-2192

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you get the headlight buckets off some cheap rusty/damaged fenders and weld them onto your original fenders? this would be cheaper and allow you to keep your original fenders.

FLpenguin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting idea; I will pass that on to him! Thanks, Aussiemark! M

FLpenguin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My resto guy took a look at those and thinks they are for Coronet or Charger...what's your take?

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The B & A parts look like 71 Cuda. I have extras of the Challenger buckets that will be a direct fit. I'm also in Florida. Send a message to me.

FLpenguin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Tallahassee; have you got some pics? I would like to ahve them direct shipped to my resto guy in Panama City where the car is....Might be better if we spoke on the phone? Marty 850-556-2192

FLpenguin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The B & A parts look like 71 Cuda. I have extras of the Challenger buckets that will be a direct fit. I'm also in Florida. Send a message to me.
Were you able to check on those brackets/buckets for me yet? thanks, Marty

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did find them in the E body section of the store, perhaps call and talk with Mike he owns the store and answers the phone he is very knowledgeable I have spoken with him many times over the years. Personally I would get in touch with Challenger6pak nothing is as good as genuine parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back