• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Aluminum Centerlines-Mich

Status
Not open for further replies.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
American Racing Satin Aluminum Centerlines, Fits 4-1/2 bolt pattern for Ford or Chrysler. 15X7 with 3-1/2 back space with 225/60/15 fronts. 15x8-1/2 with 4-1/2 back space with 255/60/15 rears, BF Goodridge Radial T/A tires. Like new condition with 4 center caps, lugs & washers. Also have 3 new additonal extra center caps. All included. Pictures to follow soon. I need to borrow someone else's camera. Look like attached photo $500.00 firm. Must Sell. Call Jim 734-516-7230

centerlines.jpg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the centercaps c-70's? And if so would you be willing to separate and only sell the 3 spare center caps you have and for how much? And if so be willin to USPS to Canada?

...LOL sorry about the run on but have to ask

Thank you!

T

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, Already have a deposit. Should be sold on Tuesday when he comes to pick them up.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the centercaps c-70's? And if so would you be willing to separate and only sell the 3 spare center caps you have and for how much? And if so be willin to USPS to Canada?

...LOL sorry about the run on but have to ask

Thank you!

T
Sorry wheels & tires have been sold.
I have no idea if the caps are C-70's or not. The guy did not want or forgot the center caps for some reason. I keep calling him back to let him know he for got them. I still have all 7 caps left. How many do you need?

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jim, sorry for taking so long to reply, Christmas holidays and eating to much and sleepin it off! hahahaha

I'm only in need of 2 but if the price is right I'll take more, but it is only the C70 caps I need... they are the ones that just snap into the rim from the outside. They are approximately 3.18" to fit the rim centers/register.

Thank you and hope you had a great Cristmas!

Troy

Here is a pic, note the way it goes into the rim. Oh these are plastic caps as well.

C70.jpg

Last edited:

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look real similar to these caps you pictured but I don't think the decal is still on the end of them. I'll have to go look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back