• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AMD 3” wider inner wheelhouses…

hdwrench

Reaction score
anybody tried these yet ? there PN 760-1570-1/ l- left or r- right, needing mine replaced on my build , these just came out recently and thinking it be nice addition. i’m good with relocating springs but not sure about the rest , looking for inputs. would love to get more tire under car….

hdwrench

Reaction score
more info , my car is a 74 , it will not be a show car or number matching . just a street cruzer ,

fasjac

Reaction score
I received an email from them last month about these. So, no I haven’t used them myself but, I bet someone here has and hopefully will chime in. I plan on buying a pair though.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have installed the 3" wider in a B Body. They fit as factory after trimming floor to fit them. My E Body is mini tubbed to the frame rail also but AMD did not have them for E Bodies when I did mine.

hdwrench

Reaction score
we’ll there on order from amd and we’ll be installing them soon . now to figure out what tire and wheel offset to fit under the car ! feedback appreciated!!! i have a set of solid centerlines available for the front (15”) ….

Back