• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Another New Member

RANDY LOBERGER

Reaction score
Hello, just joined today, can't believe I didn't find this site sooner. Located in northeast Wisconsin, and have been a mopar fan since my first 1970 Challenger that I bought in 1973. Drove that car for over a 180,000 miles with only one motor change out. Pretty good for back in the day.

I have restored a lot of cars, have not kept most of them but I currently have a 1972 Cuda 340, with just over 39,000 miles. B-3 blue with white interior. Love the car and have all paper work.

Recently flew to the east coast to look at a 1970 Challenger T/A. Couldn't help but purchase it and am currently waiting to hear word on shipping details. Hope to rely on some of the knowledge on this site to iron out some of the minor details on the car, though it is mostly restored.

Looking forward to this opportunity.

72Cuda.JPG

Side.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.
So you are the lucky person who bought that challenger.
I remember a few months back someone was inquiring about it on this site, if I remember all comments were favorable.
We would love to see more pictures tho!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Randy
:welcome: to FEBO
Looks like you have two nice e bodies.
Like the new TA Challenger you picked up.
Glad you found us; Good Mopar people here.
Looking forward to more pics
Dino2 (1).gif

moparlee

Reaction score
Randy, welcome to the site from mid MI. Nice couple of Mopars you have. Bet you are probably pretty anxious about getting that T/A home.

Back