• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone Collect Drag N Wheels Comics Back in the Day?

340challconvert

Reaction score
At least there is a Plymouth on the cover!

upload_2019-11-11_21-23-9.png

Dino2 (2).gif

Rich G.

Reaction score
Those are pretty cool! When did they come out?

wedg2go

Reaction score
I didn't know about this rag. Must had missed it on the stand or it wasn't delivered to AZ?

My late 60s early 70s was a stop at Thirty Drug to purchase either an issue of CARToons, or another car illustrated rag (Name escapes me) and one ice cream cone.

Ahhh! Good days - Good days!

Edit:

You ever get something stuck in your head and you just got to know what it was that you forgot in life? Yeah? That other car illustrated rag?

"DRAG cartoons"

Of course "Drag" had a whole another meaning back then...YIKES!!!

Last edited:

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
I didn't know about this rag. Must had missed it on the stand or it wasn't delivered to AZ?

My late 60s early 70s was a stop at Thirty Drug to purchase either an issue of CARToons, or another car illustrated rag (Name escapes me) and one ice cream cone.

Ahhh! Good days - Good days!

Edit:

You ever get something stuck in your head and you just got to know what it was that you forgot in life? Yeah? That other car illustrated rag?

"DRAG cartoons"

Of course "Drag" had a whole another meaning back then...YIKES!!!
CARToons was one of my favorites - in fact I found an old box of mine recently which had a couple issues - brought back some fond memories...

Back