• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Are these the correct stock Rallye wheels?

VillaTA

Reaction score
Santa is gonna bring me some new wheels. Wanna make sure I am getting the correct ones. Also wondering if the trim rings on my mopar cop wheels will fit the new rallyes.

Last edited:

ted s

Reaction score
the powder coating is not the correct color

moparlee

Reaction score
That is a correct looking rallye wheel. Can't really go by a catalog picture as far as color goes.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Up On the roof top click click click. Down through the chimney comes old Saint Nick.Who wouldn't go for a set of re pops. can be tick tick tickled! If you don't want them send the slay this way!

Qtip

Reaction score
Up On the roof top click click click. Down through the chimney comes old Saint Nick.Who wouldn't go for a set of re pops. can be tick tick tickled! If you don't want them send the slay this way!
There are subtle differences between the repops and oem. I am assuming 15 x7. I have sets of both. I had the repops shot with Badalson/ Gibson paint, to look right.

DaveBob

Reaction score
Santa is gonna bring me some new wheels. Wanna make sure I am getting the correct ones. Also wondering if the trim rings on my mopar cop wheels will fit the new rallyes.

One issue with the repops is that the valve stem hole does not line up with one of the decorative holes like on the OEM units, which hides the valve stem in the reflection of the hole. (However, I won't say one way or another that this bothers me, to avoid the hate mail from the lurkers. 🤫)

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
One issue with the repops is that the valve stem hole does not line up with one of the decorative holes like on the OEM units, which hides the valve stem in the reflection of the hole. (However, I won't say one way or another that this bothers me, to avoid the hate mail from the lurkers. 🤫)
The manufacturer of the wheel should address it if it an issue. Or is it a copy right or pattern thing?

Qtip

Reaction score

I just want to throw one more thing out, are these for your T/A ? I have correct date code wheels for it, if needed.

VillaTA

Reaction score
I just want to throw one more thing out, are these for your T/A ? I have correct date code wheels for it, if needed.
These are for my T/A. Send me a private message with details!!

Qtip

Reaction score
These are for my T/A. Send me a private message with details!!
Will do tonight. Working till 8 pm, plus the school shooting was 1/2 mile away from me in MI so things are a little choked up around here.

Back