• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bench Seat

Ele115

Reaction score
I've seen them but not recently. They had an armrest I think. The majority of those got thrown in dumpsters in the 70's and 80's when you could get a pair of good used buckets for next to nothing.

acmeab

Reaction score
I've seen them but not recently. They had an armrest I think. The majority of those got thrown in dumpsters in the 70's and 80's when you could get a pair of good used buckets for next to nothing.
That's exactly where this one went. This car is way to original not to at least try and put it back to a bench. The car had been parked under a carport for the past 40 years and is still all original paint with rock solid floors and rails.

Ele115

Reaction score
It won't be easy to find one, but it will be neat as hell when you get on back in the car. You'll see some funny facial expressions when you start to show the car.

Vinny

Reaction score
Find and keep the bench seat. It is so different and refreshing to see something unusual, just like a flat hood. Good luck with your project.

acmeab

Reaction score
If anyone is going to the Nationals this weekend and finds a bench seat please send me the vendor contact information. Thanks in advance.

Back