• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Best aftermarket wiring harness for Cuda

MoparArmyVet

Reaction score
Folks, I have looked at several aftermarket wiring harnesses for my restoration and all seem to be well, "pricey" at least to me. Is there a company that sells a wiring harness in the $250 to $300 range for a 12 circuit harness or should I quit whining and shovel out the 5 bills for a painless kit? Thanks in advance!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
If you are looking for a replacemnet harness to plug into the car Painless & Francis are not it . IS the car basically stock or highly modified ?
M&H & Evans make replacement harness that will plug in , Painless is just a name , it took me 4 days of wiring to install into a customer car & I am good & fast at wiring , I can easily see it taking double or more to install . Every circuit has to be routed & terminated , nothing is cut to length or has connectors or sockets pre-attached

burdar

Reaction score
I bought all new M&H harnesess. I did a lot of searching online and came to the conclusion that they are the best. A lot of people complained about loose connections with the Evan's harnesses.

They aren't cheap but I didn't want to risk burning down the car because I cheaped out on the wiring. Year One offers some nice discounts if you are ordering a lot of parts at once. You can only buy M&H harnesses through Year One.

MoparArmyVet

Reaction score
Great advice, thanks. You defintely get what you pay for. I am always amazed at how many new sources I get on this website. I have used Year One, Classic Industries, Jegs, Summit, and a host of others over the past 30 years, but never heard of M&H and Evans. Thanks to all!

Back