• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

BJ PALM BEACH 440 CHALLENGER RT PLUM UP FOR AUCTION LOT 753

340challconvert

Reaction score
SATURDAY, APRIL 13TH
SYNOPSIS READS; Dave Wise has documented this one-of-a-kind restored 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T. Original shade of Plum Crazy Purple with white painted V02-code top and white stripe. Powered by a 440ci V8 engine backed by an automatic transmission.
Car was in Mopar Action at one point.

Dino2.gif

230180_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Last edited:

DrEamer

Reaction score
So, off topic, what's up with your user name change? I know you went by 340challconvert on at least one other forum. Just wondering why the change here now after 2500 post here.

340challconvert

Reaction score
DrEamer
Changed to a user name that I use on other Mopar sites; everything consistent now. Was using my real name (not that it matters) ever since I registered here 8 years ago. This was the first site I signed on to, wasn't real net "savy" at the time.

Makes more sense to use the 340 challconvert name!
Dino2.gif

So, off topic, what's up with your user name change? I know you went by 340challconvert on at least one other forum. Just wondering why the change here now after 2500 post here.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Always like to see what some cars go for at auction.
Car looks beautiful
Non original engine , though seller claims correct date code.
Not long to wait and see!
This was the only 70 Challenger on the docket list
Quite a few more 72-74 Challengers coming up!
Dino2.gif

budascuda

Reaction score
DrEamer
Changed to a user name that I use on other Mopar sites; everything consistent now. Was using my real name (not that it matters) ever since I registered here 8 years ago. This was the first site I signed on to, wasn't real net "savy" at the time.

Makes more sense to use the 340 challconvert name!
View attachment 58796

But I loved that name!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
It is a nice car. It was tough to find anything wrong with it. I took several pics but for sone reason I can't get the site to recognize them. The best Mopar deal this afternoon was the 69 hemi Charger 500.

Back