• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Body Plugs

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
So, which one's go where? There are flat topped plastic ones, and concave rubber ones, two little gray ones that look like they go on a vacuum line, grey ones with slots for I assume wires or hoses, but no instructions. Now if I was the one that removed them all, I may have remembered, but not so lucky. Any help is appreciated as usual. Oh, the orange ones were easy and already installed at the rear shock towers.

BodyPlugs.jpg

Adam

Reaction score
The gray go in the bottom of the trunk extensions, behind the rear wheels. There is a grommet for the fuel tank sending wire that goes in the trunk pan; it looks like the upper left one in the pic, but larger. Usually don’t come with the kits.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
This might help some installed and some laying were the go. bigger ones 1 1/4 bigger holes in frontn floor . I think. would have to check.2 screw in metal back set floor pan not shown. really you can just see the edge of the metal ones. thought I had a picture of trunk plugs.right now have 117lbs in trunk for alignment.If I find them I will post or take other pictures.

20170908_191907.jpg

Last edited:

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
It seems wise that the plastic ones that are flat on top (top of my photo) go in the trunk so nothing gets hung up on them, so I will start there. Thanks for all the pointers.

Back