• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Borgeson steering box anyone?

DrEamer

Reaction score
I'm looking members that have them, and what they think. I am leaning towards one, just wanting some feedback.

Thanks!!!

Fishgutz

Reaction score
Hey DrEamer, We bolted one in and fit is perfect. Be sure to follow the instructions completely. It provides a bunch of room for header clearance, one of major reasons I went that direction. I have yet to fire up the Cuda, still working on all the details. Good luck with the project.

FB699B61-7FD5-4BCF-84BC-2FF382A5B9BC.jpeg

C3790F99-EABC-4AF6-959F-973E1D1D4724.jpeg

tonysrt

Reaction score
I have 1 in a 71 Cuda for seven years and love it. Makes car steer like a new one, because no more slop.

DrEamer

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I talked to Peter Bergman from Bergman Auto Craft who is a site sponsor, and will be ordering form him hopefully tonight. I was considering a Firm Feel rebuild, but the price difference was not that much, for what I am getting with a more modern unit, it will be worth it.

rogue

Reaction score
i have one also... happy with it

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I talked to Peter Bergman from Bergman Auto Craft who is a site sponsor, and will be ordering form him hopefully tonight. I was considering a Firm Feel rebuild, but the price difference was not that much, for what I am getting with a more modern unit, it will be worth it.
Shipping would have been a deal breaker to send to FF.

One of the best investment on for my car.

sixpactogo

Reaction score
I'm happy with mine also. Only problem I had was the mounting ear they added to fit our old iron seemed to have the gear pointed outward and not lined up with the column. Probably would have worked ok but I ended up adding a 1/4" spacer to make it line up the way it should. They more than likely made it that way to help clear the exhaust headers or something. I brought it to their attention but was told to add the spacer if needed. Here are a couple pics. The white arrow shows the added spacer. Good luck with your upgrade. You will appreciate the improvement.

.25 spacer added.jpg

SCAN0122.JPG

CMC

Reaction score
Mine works like a charm - good choice...:))

Back